Hello and welcome to property investor Tales story from the front yard, where I get to speak to property investors from around Australia about their investing journey. My name is Tabitha Brighton, I’m the head of coaching here at positive real estate, where we help people build wealth through property. With over 8000 clients across Australia and New Zealand. There are some incredible stories to tell, which hopefully make your journey of investing that little bit easier and will inspire you along the way.
My guest today is Deb Jensen, a fellow coach here at Positive Mentor. Today we hear from Deb about her journey from property investing at 22 years old, to when She became a business owner and now coaching in both business and property investing. Enjoy this conversation with Deb.
- The importance of working with your accountant and broker. 0:00
- How she got into property investing. 2:26
- How she started her coaching career. 7:42
- The turning point in her life. 12:56
- The importance of understanding your goals. 15:55
- Understanding the economics of the market. 20:34
- Emotional purchases drive capital growth along with supply. 25:56
- The importance of living close to everything. 28:36
- The importance of having an exit plan. 33:13
- Advice to young deb. 38:17
Once you’ve listened to this episode, I’d love it if you hit the subscribe button so you get notified every time a new episode drops.
I love hearing people’s property investor tales so if you’d like to share yours then please get in touch with me via email at [email protected]