Hello and welcome to Property Investor Tales stories from the front yard, where I get to speak to property investors from around Australia about their investing journey. My name is Tabitha Bright and I’m the head of coaching here at positive real estate, where we help people build wealth through property. With over 8000 clients across Australia and New Zealand. There are some incredible stories to tell, which hopefully make your investing journey that little bit easier and will inspire you along the way.
My guest today is Dhiraj Chhabra, and Dhiraj has invested all around the globe from Scotland to New Zealand to India, and now here in Australia. He’s recently joined our coaching team to share some of his expertise from mortgage broking and working in finance, finance and of course investing. So please enjoy this conversation with the multitalented Dhiraj.
- How did you get into property investing? 0:00
- Tell me a little bit about your background. 3:06
- How did you get into real estate in Delhi? 7:13
- Buy the best that you can afford. 8:58
- Travelling and meeting new people. 13:01
- How long have you been with positive real estate? 15:34
- Buy well never sell. Never sell. 20:27
- Moving from Scotland to New Zealand. 23:06
- What people get frustrated about in real estate. 26:53
- Advice to other investors. 28:58
Once you’ve listened to this episode, I’d love it if you hit the subscribe button so you get notified every time a new episode drops.
I love hearing people’s property investor tales so if you’d like to share yours then please get in touch with me via email at [email protected]