Welcome to property investor tales from the front yard, where we get to speak with people across Australia about their property investing journey. My name is Tabitha Bright and I’m one of the coaches at positive real estate where I help people build wealth through property. With over 8000 clients across Australia and New Zealand, there are some incredible stories to tell, which hopefully will make your investing journey that little bit easier and will inspire you along the way.
So my guest today is Anthony Wolfenden from positive tax solutions, a very important member of our six star team here at positive real estate. We discuss how to interact with your team of experts and save yourselves loads of dollars. Why it’s better to pay tax each year, no joke, and the most common mistake that people make working with an accountant. So make sure not to miss this conversation between Anthony and I. He’s a part of our six star team here at positive real estate. So part of the valuable six star team, all of our clients that invest in property, positive tax is one of the first stops at the end of the financial year.
- The importance of using a tax agent for property investors. 0:00
- Tax strategies and debt management. 9:34
- Tax planning and accounting strategies. 14:43
- Simplicity in property investing. 21:19
- Property investment and tax strategies. 25:00
- Self-managed super funds and tax solutions. 30:05
- Financial advice for young people. 36:43
- Property investment and tax strategies. 40:48
Once you’ve listened to this episode, I’d love it if you hit the subscribe button so you get notified every time a new episode drops.
I love hearing people’s property investor tales so if you’d like to share yours then please get in touch with me via email at [email protected]