Welcome to Property Investor Tales stories from the front yard, where I get to speak to property investors from around Australia about their investing journey. My name is Tabitha Bright, and I’m the head of coaching here at positive real estate, where we help people build wealth through property. With over 8000 clients across Australia and New Zealand. There are some incredible stories to tell, which hopefully make your investing journey that little bit easier and will inspire you along the way.
So my guest today is Cang Dang, and we discussed how he freed up some extra servicing to continue to build an investment portfolio. What motivates him the most to succeed and what he wishes he knew when he was younger, and not to be missed conversation with our good friend Cang.
- Renting out a home to invest in property. 0:00
- Property investing and finance with a personal story. 7:41
- Career paths, hobbies, and personal achievements. 15:13
- Personal growth, self-awareness, and fulfillment. 21:27
- Personal growth and development through running and investing. 26:54
- Investing in property and financial freedom. 32:32
- Property investing and delayed gratification. 39:19
Once you’ve listened to this episode, I’d love it if you hit the subscribe button so you get notified every time a new episode drops.
I love hearing people’s property investor tales so if you’d like to share yours then please get in touch with me via email at [email protected]