Welcome to property investor tales stories from the front yard where I get to speak to investors from around Australia about their property investing journey. My name is Tabitha Bright and I’m the head of coaching here at Positive real estate, where we help people build wealth through property with over 8000 clients across Australia and New Zealand. There are some incredible stories to tell, which hopefully make your investing journey that little bit easier and will inspire you along the way.
So my guests today are Javier and Luisa . We discuss how relationship challenges impact your finance, the cost of emotional investment purchases and why they are strategically selling to move forward. A not to be missed conversation with Javier and Luisa.
- Migrating from Mexico to Australia for a better life and investing journey. 0:00
- Property investment decisions and strategies. 2:15
- Property investment and relationship challenges. 9:58
- Property investment journey with ups and downs. 15:27
- Property investment fears and how to overcome them. 21:25
- Property investment goals and emotional decision-making. 27:30
- Property investing and overcoming challenges. 34:14
Once you’ve listened to this episode, I’d love it if you hit the subscribe button so you get notified every time a new episode drops.
I love hearing people’s property investor tales so if you’d like to share yours then please get in touch with me via email at [email protected]